Support our school and shop our fundraiser online! www.shopfund.com
Parents: Make sure to register your students online to get their student code. You can then share the code with family and friends so that they may also shop online! We are not accepting any cash, check or money order payments for this fundraiser. All orders must be made ONLINE ONLY Most items can be shipped directly to the purchaser's home (excluding cookie dough and other frozen items)!
Once the student is registered, shoppers can also use TTP (Text to Pay) to pay for their orders by texting the word "PAY" to 833-858-8585.
The money raised helps us to fund class activities & field trips. It is also used for student, staff & volunteer incentives and awards as well as to help pay for school and office supplies and equipment that the district budget does not cover.
I would just like to remind everyone to err on the side of caution and if your child is exhibiting ANY symptoms please keep them home. This will help us to maintain the sense of normalcy we have right now. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
• If your child has a runny nose, fever, cough, fatigue, headache, nausea/diarrhea, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches keep them home.
• If your student has been sick and the symptoms have not resolved within 48 hours they must have a doctor's note to return.
• If your student receives a Covid test they may NOT return until we have received the results.
• For all the information pertaining to Covid-19 please check out the District 11 website. D11.org/ReturntoLearn
• If you know that your child will be absent or late please call the attendance line 328-7212. You can call this number 24 hours a day
Ginger Ernst, Principal
With so many things changing at such a quick pace, it is now more important than ever to make sure that the line of communication between school and home is clear.
Our school will always send/post important school updates in multiple ways:
- Via Class Dojo
- Website Announcement
- D11 App Notification
- School Newsletter
Please understand that it is the Parents responsibility to make sure that the school has correct and up-to-date contact information. Please be sure to connect with our school on Class Dojo and to check your email regularly. If you are not checking these sources you are missing out on important and sometimes vital information regarding your students.
If you need to update your contact info (phone number, email address), please contact our Front Office staff @ 719-328-7200.
If you need to be connected on Dojo, you will need to contact your child's teacher directly. Teacher/staff email addresses can be found on our school website in the "Contacts" section under "Staff Directory."
To report an absence, please call 328-7212. The main office number is not used for absence reporting.
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM 4th/5th Sports Challenge (Flag Football)