The Mission of the Professional Learning Department is to provide a structure for building a highly qualified workforce through coordinating, facilitating and delivering trainings for all District 11 staff.
- Please remember to wear your District 11 badge at all times when visiting the Tesla Professional Development Center - Thank you.
- Our normal hours of operation are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Delayed Start: Trainings will start on time - please arrive in a safe manner for the weather conditions.
- If the District is closed, all trainings are cancelled. If evening activities are cancelled, all evening trainings are cancelled.
- Transcripts may be obtained through the new Professional Learning Platform: Professional Learning Platform Learner Experience Video
Please remember to DROP any course that you registered for and cannot attend. Some classes have a wait list and we want everyone to have an opportunity to participate.
(D11’s credit card payment processing system) is now available to teachers purchasing increment credit for salary advancement.
- PLEASE READ THESE DIRECTIONS FIRST
- To process a payment, click on the MySchoolBucks icon.
EA/TA Academy 2022-2023