Adult and Family Education
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 8:45pm
Friday - Closed
Vision: A respectful, cooperative community of learners committed to achieving common educational goals through collaboration and use of educational best practices.
Purpose: Adult and Family Education provides quality educational experiences that equip all students for success as parents, citizens and workers.
- Demonstrate student achievement by meeting or exceeding National Reporting System goals for each adult functioning level
- Offer and create programming that meets our learner's needs
- Demonstrate operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate a high performing team
- Communicate and engage frequently with stakeholders/students and community members
- Demonstrate fiscal prudence
In D11, we are listening to our community to learn more about what they envision for our schools today and for many years into the future. In 2020 District 11 adopted a new strategic plan focused on equity and inclusion for all students. Now, D11 will align our long-term academic pathways, facility plans, and the District’s strategic plan to ensure every student has access to a world-class education. Imagine quality neighborhood schools, distinctive magnet schools, aligned program pathways, and premier career and technical education options, all offered with equitable access to every student, no matter the transportation or logistical obstacles. We are making all of these things a reality as we inspire every mind. Be a part of this incredible journey by visiting www.d11.org/rebuilding and www.d11.org/amp to learn more.