As of March 16, Colorado Springs School District 11 is closed for in-person learning. To help mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus in Colorado, Governor Jared Polis announced the suspension of in-person learning across our state through April 30, 2020.
At this time, we do not know if we will return after April 30, 2020, or if the suspension of in-person learning will continue.
Until further notice, class content for D11 students will be delivered via distance learning.
As we move to this new way of learning, please keep the following information in mind:
- Take care of yourself and your family!
- Online Content:
- New assignments will begin on Tuesday, April 7 on Schoology.
- As always, class content presented before the closure is available on Schoology. You can access this platform by visiting d11.schoology.com and entering your D11 log-in credentials (the same log-in that you use to log-in to D11 computers).
- Students and families are encouraged to contact me anytime.
- I will check my inbox regularly during the closure and aim to reply to messages promptly. (email@example.com)
- I can be reached by phone at 719-328-6094. I will return all voicemails promptly.
- As needed, I will send periodic Loop notifications to students and families via D11 email as well as the Remind School Communication App.
- Make sure that you are signed up for email notifications here: https://www.d11.org/Page/8481
- D11 Distance Learning:
- A distance learning website has been established and students/families may access it by clicking this link: https://www.d11.org/DistanceLearning
- Food Distribution:
- Food distribution sites will be available at these D11 sites from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.:
Doherty High School
Russell Middle School
Mitchell High School
Swigert Middle School
The RJWAC Campus
North Middle School
Mann Middle School
Coronado High School
West Elementary School
Adams Elementary School
Posted: March 31, 2020
Last Updated: April 1, 2020