SPRING SPORTS (Season D)
As the end of spring season approaches, so does Summer Sports Season D (Men's Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis,Girls Golf, Track and Feild, Baseball and Boy's Swim). Please have all student-athletes interested registered by April 16th for Girls Golf and April 23rd for all other Season D Sports on PLanetHS.com to insure they are able to tryout after school on April 19th for girls golf and April 26th. For tryout information please click on the sports tab of interest on the left hand side of the page for Coach Contact information so you are up to date with all the tryout need to knows. Sports fees must be made no later than April 16th for girls golf and April 23th for all other sports at 3pm to the Coronado Business Office at the top of building A (fees are listed below).
We are happy to report starting Feburary 15th, we will be allowing 2 parents/guardians per player in uniform into our home events. More details to follow soon. Home swim meets and ice hockey at world area will continue to be without spectators due to facility limitations.
* If interested here is a link to K&K Student Accident Insurance for extra protection for your student:
Student-Athlete Waver must be completed before participating in pre/off season athletic activities:
Message for Spectators:
With the absence of fans this year we will be streaming all of our home games on our very own KugrTV. You will be able to watch from the SmartTV Youtube app or from a computer. Please click the link below and subscribe to be able to watch out athletes compete! If we get to 1,000 followers you could then even watch the Cougars from your Smart Phone. Who wouldn’t want to see our relay team beat a school record Or even a hat trick from our hockey team? Feel free to share with friends adn family!
(Girls Basketball Playoffs link)
(Coronado Spectator Link)
Another link for more spectating opertunities:
ATTENTION CORONADO ATHELETS
Athletic Sports Schedule:
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR SPORTS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
*Fall Sports (Group A)
Sport Start Date
*Winter Sports (Group B)
Sport Start Date
* Spring Sports (Group C)
Sport Start Date
* Summer Sports (Group D)
Sport Start Date
Track and Field
* Please note Sport start dates are subject to change. Be sure to visit the webpage and look out for emails regarding athletic information and updates.
Please visit PlanetHS.com to register for your sport of choice. Step-By-Step instructions are listed below as needed. Registration MUST be complete FRIDAY PRIOR to the first day of practice (outlined above).
Transfer Forms: If Student-Athlete attended another High School within 365 days of participating in sport of choice at Coronado you must register online at PLanetHS.com and then email our Athletic Director Jim Porter (Jimmy.Porter@d11.org) or his assistant Ashley Lanzillotti (firstname.lastname@example.org) to open up the Transfer Form in PlantHS.com. This MUST be done before the first day of practice (please see above).
Form 7: Student-Athletes who attend a school that does NOT offer Sport of choice. Please register online at PlanetHS.com (put your school as attending school and put Coronado as additional school) then come by the Athletic Office (Building A) to obtain this form. It must be signed by Student's school of attendance and returned PRIOR to the first day of practice (please see above). 7 Form
For specific information regarding your sport of interest such as practice times, games schedule, Coach contact and any other information needed please click the sports tab to the left.
If you have any further questions please contact Coronado Athletic Director Jim Porter (Jimmy.Porter@d11.org) or Athletic Assistant Ashley Lanzillotti (email@example.com). PLEASE NOTE: Student-Athletes can come in during both lunches to get online registration help. Parents please don't hesitate to come into the Athletic Office if you need a little extra help getting registration completed, walk in office hours are 9am-4pm. Please feel free to email Jim or Ashley for further assistance or to set up a meeting regarding anything affiliated with Coronado Athletics.
11 Form Needed for Foreign Exchange Students
D11 Physical Form - Please print and return once signed by a physician.
*Please be sure to visit CSMLeague.org for updated game schedules and to keep up on what's going on at Coronado.
Sports Fees are as followed:
All Sports: (aside from Golf and Ice Hockey)
Full Lunch $82 Reduced Lunch $55 Free Lunch $27 Out Of District $123
Full Lunch $100 Reduced Lunch $67 Free Lunch $33 Out Of District $150
Full Lunch $200 Reduced Lunch $134 Free Lunch $66 Out Of District $300
$250 Regardless of Lunchs Recieved
**Fees are subject to change
Adults $5 Students $2 Senior Citizens $1
Punch passes are avalible for adults for $25 this is good for 10 games throughout the physical school year. (at D11 facilities only. State, Hockey games and out of district events will not take this pass)
Activity Passes are avalible for students for $15 and will get students into all Coronado Home games throughout the physical school year.
ArbiterAthlete.com is Now Planeths.com
(Link to step-by-step instructions)
(Tip: sign-up/register student/athlete first)
- Go to Planeths.com and Click “Sign Up” button at bottom of screen to create login for student/athlete (be sure email is different than parent)
- Select Student and complete the rest of info requested
- Select a password you will remember (you need to for later again)
- Click Link and input parents email address (this will send a link to your parent, parent cannot see or sign athletes’ forms unless this is done.)
- Now that you are logged in go to Athletic Forms
- Select the sports you plan to play this school year
- Do not add an additional school (Unless you attend school other than CHS)
- Near the bottom you will see 5 forms you need to complete (complete these forms first under student/athlete login)
- CHSAA Physical History Form – complete this, you may need your parent to help with this. Once you have completed everything it will allow you to sign electronically by click Sign & Submit Form.
- CHSAA Physical Evaluation Form – Click on the link "D11 Physical Foem" located above and then Print Document. You doctor must complete this form and sign it.
Once your doctor as completed this form you can submit it by clicking the Upload button here or giving it to the Athletic Business Office at Coronado.
- CHSAA Parent Permit for Athletic Participation – You are still logged in as student/athlete, just click on Student Acknowledgement then Sign & Submit Form.
- CHSAA Bylaws Parent & Student Information – Click on “Read Document”. After you have read type in your initials, check all the boxes under Checklist for Student Eligibility which apply to you. When complete click on Sign & Submit.
- Sample Warning to Students and Parents – Read the form, check the sports you plan to play this school year, type in your name under Student, click on Sign & Submit.
- As the student/athlete you are done and all of your forms should say Need Parent Signature
- Now Parent, use the link sent to your email and this will take you to Planeths.com
- Click “Sign Up” button at bottom of screen to create login for parent (be sure email is different than student/athlete)
- Click on Parent and complete the rest of info requested
- Select a password you will remember (you need to know it for later)
- Now that you are logged in go to Athletic Forms
- Add additional school if attending school is different than participating school.
- Click Athletic Forms
- Scroll near the bottom you will see 5 forms you need to complete (complete these forms first under student/athlete login)
- CHSAA Physical History Form – This form should already be completed by your son (likely with your help when they were logged in) Sign electronically by clicking Sign & Submit Form.
- CHSAA Physical Evaluation Form – Click on this link and then Print Document. You doctor must complete this form and sign it.
a-Once your doctor as completed this form you can submit it by clicking the Upload button here or giving it to the Business Office at Coronado.
- CHSAA Parent Permit for Athletic Participation – Just click on Parent Acknowledgement then Sign & Submit Form.
- CHSAA Bylaws Parent & Student Information – Click on “Read Document”. After you have read it, type in your initials, check all the boxes under Checklist for Student Eligibility which apply to you. When complete click on Sign & Submit.
- Sample Warning to Students and Parents – Read the form, type in your name under Parent, click on Sign & Submit.
- Four of your forms should state Pending Staff Approval. CHSAA Physical Evaluation Form should show Incomplete – you still need to take this form to your doctor so they can complete it. A physical is required to complete this form.
- If you need any help please feel free to contact the Athletic office.
SPORTS ELEGIBILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- INELIGIBILITY RECOVERY WITH SUMMER SCHOOL! Any student with more than one failing grade in semester 2 of the previous school year becomes ineligible for the first six weeks of the 2019 fall athletic season. For eligibility to be restored, summer school courses taken after the close of the semester may be used to replace two units failed.
- Must currently be enrolled in 5 credited classes.
- No more than one “F” per weekly eligibility check, in which will be conducted each Wednesday of each week during sports season. Student Athlete have until Friday at 3 pm of the same week to obtain an “ELIGIBILITY SHEET” from the Athletic office and return it in order to be considered “Eligible” for the following weeks events.
- (Student-Athlete AND Parent) Must have an Planeths.com account, every form must be signed and physicals uploaded before official day of try-outs/practice.
- Put your best foot forward. Athletes can and will be ineligible to participate if coach(s) feel a student-athlete is displaying behavioral issues’ on or off the field (regarding faculty, student body, property or opposing team(s)).