Click the picture to sign up for your 2020 Parent/Teacher Conference. As a reminder, all meetings will be held virtually via Cisco Webex. Please watch your email from your child's teacher that will have a green "Join Meeting" button for the time you select. If you have questions or need assistance with signing up, please call or come by the front office.
The Carver Scholastic Book Fair is open October 16 – 29, 2020! Join your kids in exploring titles and plots and discovering inspiring characters. Empower them by letting them choose the books to purchase—and bring on the joy of reading!
Remember, every dollar you spend will benefit our school directly (25% back in rewards!).
Some amazing features of our online store:
- Over 6,000 items, including new releases, best sellers, and value packs
- A Virtual Fair shopping experience
- All orders ship direct to home
- FREE shipping on book-only orders over $25
We can’t wait to “see” you at the Fair!
Enrollment at Carver for the 2020-2021 School Year
District 11 will be supplying ALL of Carver students with school supplies for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Click HERE to start the process of enrolling. All enrollments will be done online.
- Documents needed when enrolling: Parent ID, Birth Certificate, Immunization Records and Proof of Residency.
- For questions, please contact our front office at 719-328-7100.
Parents/Guardians - Are you being informed of everything that is happening at our school and in our district (D11 loop)?
1. Log into the D11 Loop: https://d11.parentlink.net/main/login
2. Parents/guardians use your Q Parent Connection PIN and password. If you forgot your Parent Connection information, visit the Q Parent Connect portal, https://d11connect.d11.org/ParentPortal and click on "Need your login information?" An email will be sent to your primary email address as listed in Q. PINS and passwords will not be given over the phone if you call Carver's main office.
3. If you want to receive notifications via text message, please be sure to add a Text/SMS number on the account tab. Text messages are always an opt-in option.
**Please be sure we have updated contact information (working phone numbers and email addresses) with our front office. **
George Washington Carver Elementary School
4740 Artistic Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Front Office: (719) 328-7100
Attendance: (719) 328-7103
Fax: (719) 596-3614
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Doors open at 7:45 a.m.
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
It’s hard to believe we are more than halfway through the first quarter of the school year! Despite the challenges of the pandemic, it’s still vital for families to connect with their child’s teacher(s). Parent/Guardian/Teacher conferences will soon be taking place, and although they may be virtual or different than in the past, there are still some things that never change. For starters, be prepared with the questions you have for your child’s teacher(s). Second, be open and honest and share your child’s strengths and weaknesses, letting the teacher know how best to work with your student. Third, keep the lines of communication open and let your child’s teacher(s) know the best way to reach you. Ask the best way to contact them should you have questions or concerns that arise.