Support Internet Equity for D11 Students
Imagine being a child in this pandemic without internet access or using a cell phone to access school. We have students that are homeless or experiencing poverty. All of these children deserve equitable learning opportunities. $100 will buy a family one year of internet.
The Foundation for School District 11 has joined with district leaders to support a new district initiative, Internet Equity for D11 Students.
You can support our students with a donation that will help to bring service to enrolled D11 students so they can participate in distance learning throughout the school year.
Please help fund Internet Equity for D11 students! https://foundationford11.com
For details on the first day of school: D11 Return to Learn Plan.
Enrollment at Carver for the 2020-2021 School Year
District 11 will be supplying ALL of Carver students with school supplies for the 2020-2021 School Year.
- Click HERE to start the process of enrolling. All enrollments will be done online.
- Documents needed when enrolling: Parent ID, Birth Certificate, Immunization Records and Proof of Residency.
- For questions, please contact our School Staff Assistant at (719) 328-7111 or email@example.com.
George Washington Carver Elementary School
4740 Artistic Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Front Office: (719) 328-7100
Attendance: (719) 328-7103
Fax: (719) 596-3614
8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
(First Bell Rings at 7:55 a.m.)
Doors open at 7:45 a.m.
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Parents/Guardians - Are you being informed of everything that is happening in our district (D11 loop)? Are you receiving the important updates regarding Distance Learning?
1. Log into the D11 Loop: https://d11.parentlink.net/main/login
2. Parents/guardians use your Q Parent Connection PIN and password. If you forgot your Parent Connection information, visit the Q Parent Connect portal, https://d11connect.d11.org/ParentPortal and click on "Need your login information?" An email will be sent to your primary email address as listed in Q.
3. If you want to receive notifications via text message, please be sure to add a Text/SMS number on the account tab. Text messages are always an opt-in option.