Parent Teacher Conference Information
Thank you to all the parents and guardians that signed up for Parent Teacher Conferences.
Teachers have put a link on their Schoology pages titled “Mr./Ms.’s (teacher’s name) Parent Teacher Conference WebEx Link.” The teacher will admit you into the meeting at your scheduled time.
If you do not have access to your student’s Schoology page, you can attempt the following:
1. Call our attendance office at 719-328-3603 for an access code. This will link you to your student’s Schoology account and you will be able to access your student’s classes.
2. Go straight to the WebEx meeting by entering the following in your web browser:
b. example: cssd11.webex/meet/jane.doe
c. ***Note: Do NOT add the www. prior to cssd11
3. If teachers do not see you in their waiting rooms the first few minutes of your scheduled conference, they will attempt to call you at the number you provided.
It is highly recommended, to log into Schoology prior to your scheduled times and located the links on the teachers' Schoology page for easier access at the time of the conference.
If you have any questions or need assistance call Addie Arnell at 719-328-3603.
We look forward to “seeing” everyone over the next couple days.
Tuesday, October 27th
Periods 1-7 In-person Cohort A/Remote Cohort B &C
No Parent Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, October 28th
Periods 1-7 In-person Cohort B/Remote Cohort A & C
5:00pm – 8:00pm Virtual appointments only
Thursday, October 29th
No Classes for Cohorts A, B & C
9:00am-11:30am Virtual appointments only
11:30am-12:00pm Lunch Break
12:00pm-3:30pm Virtual appointments only
3:30pm-4:30pm Dinner Break
Virtual appointments only
The sign up link is no longer active, please contact your student’s teacher directly if you would like to schedule an appointment. If you have any questions, please call Addie Arnell at 719-328-3603.
Super Heroes v. Super Villains Thursday October 29th
Coronado Student Council receives 50% of the proceeds when Coronado High School students come to Altitude Ninja Gym between 2pm and 8pm on Thursday, October 29th. Costumes are encouraged!
RESERVATIONS AND WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED! (https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/altitudeninjagym/)
· Register now for your slot:
· $15/hour per person
· Slots are for 60 minutes with a 15 minute gap for transition as well as cleaning.
· Please wait patiently in your car for your slot. This will allow us to uphold physical distancing.
State guidelines require limited capacity and for patrons to stay 6 feet apart from each other. To honor your health and safety, Altitude Ninja Gym capacity is limited to 25 Ninjas on the obstacle floor.
Upon arrival, Altitude Ninja staff will complete a wellness check as individuals enter the gym.
· Altitude Ninja staff will clean and disinfect obstacles and equipment between sessions.
· Patrons and visitors will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer when entering the gym. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the gym for use as needed.
· Masks are REQUIRED to be worn in the facility. Ninjas may step outside, or 6 feet away from other participants, to remove their face coverings (masks) briefly to catch their breath.
For more information, please visit https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home/recreation.
Please call our Front Desk (719-964-1798) if you have any questions.
Because of conferences on October 29th and October 30th, Tuesday, October 27th will be a 7-period day for Cohort A in person and Cohort B remote. Wednesday, October 28th will be a 7-period day for Cohort B in person and Cohort A remote.
Cohort C (Online) will follow the 7-period day bell schedule remotely on these days as well.
AP/CU Gold and GT Announcements:
- Identified students in the Gifted Program at Coronado. A reminder: Advanced Learning Plans are due October 31. In order to meet your ICAP requirement, please complete your ALP Academic and Affective Goals. Mrs. Schulzki is available to help during 8th period, by Webex meeting on Mondays, or you can book an appointment online or stop by her office in the north end of the library. Instructions were sent to your school email address a few weeks ago. If you have questions, you can email Mrs. Schulzki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniors - Do you want to take the SAT this fall?
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Parent/Teacher Conferences Virtual Appointments Only
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Parent/Teacher Conferences Virtual Appointments Only
It’s hard to believe we are more than halfway through the first quarter of the school year! Despite the challenges of the pandemic, it’s still vital for families to connect with their child’s teacher(s). Parent/Guardian/Teacher conferences will soon be taking place, and although they may be virtual or different than in the past, there are still some things that never change. For starters, be prepared with the questions you have for your child’s teacher(s). Second, be open and honest and share your child’s strengths and weaknesses, letting the teacher know how best to work with your student. Third, keep the lines of communication open and let your child’s teacher(s) know the best way to reach you. Ask the best way to contact them should you have questions or concerns that arise.