Please see the links to the left
We invite you to navigate and explore
all of the North Middle School International Baccalaureate (IB)
philosophy, planning, and overview pages.
For further information, contact:
Adam Millman, North Middle School IB Coordinator, (719) 328-2429 (email)
Why the IBMYP?
- challenging learning environment
- student-centered approach to teaching
- international perspectives and multicultural awareness
- concern for the whole child
- sustained teaching and learning in more than one language
- a focus on learning how to learn
- the development of flexible thinking strategies and critical thinking skills
PoliciesAdditional IB Documents