The TOP 10 ways to be successful at Achieve Online Middle School:
- Talk to your Homeroom teacher at least once a week.
- Log in to every class every day.
- Create a schedule for when you will work on your classes. Be sure to include short breaks.
- Stick to your schedule for a week and then revise it if needed.
- Complete and submit your work for each class every day.
- Use Due This Week to see your daily assignments and check them off as you complete them.
- Contact your teachers right away when you have questions. We love to hear from you!
- Attend tutoring in person or online Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2:45 – 4:45 PM.
- Communicate with friends and family about what you are learning.
- Celebrate your daily success. This can be a game, a treat, or anything you enjoy.
Dates to remember:
- Aug 16 First day of school
- Aug 29 Fall Benchmark
- Sep 4 Labor Day, no school
- Sep 7 Picture Day
- Sep 7 (5 - 7 PM) Open House
- Sep 22 District PD Day, no school
- Oct 2 Count Day
- Oct 12 End of first quarter
- Oct 13 Teacher work day, no school
- Oct 16 Building PD Day, no school
- Oct 17 First day of second quarter
- Oct 26 & 27 Parent Teacher Conferences, no school
- Nov 20 - 24 Fall Break
- Dec 5 Winter Benchmark
- Dec 20 End of second quarter
- Dec 21 - Jan 2 Winter Break
- Jan 3 Teacher work day, no students
- Jan 4 Building PD Day, no students
- Jan 5 District PD Day, no students
- Jan 8 First day of third quarter
- Apr 2 Spring Benchmark