Board Policy


  • These forms are in an editable PDF format. You may complete the form online, save it and print it. You can also print the form, then manually fill it in. It cannot be submitted online. All completed forms should be delivered to the school of choice.

    Choice Open Enrollment Application
    (For enrollment for the following school year or new to district students)
    English | Spanish

    Choice Administrative Transfer Application
    (For mid-year transfers for current students only)
    English | Spanish