Vision: A respectful, cooperative community of learners committed to achieving common educational goals through collaboration and use of educational best practices.
Mission: Adult and Family Education provides quality educational experiences that equip all students for success as parents, citizens and workers.
- Demonstrate student achievement by meeting or exceeding National Reporting System goals for each adult functioning level
- Offer and create programming that meets our learner's needs
- Demonstrate operational efficiencies
- Demonstrate a high performing team
- Communicate and engage frequently with stakeholders/students and community members
- Demonstrate fiscal prudence
For information about Registration and Registration Dates CLICK HERE.
For information about Job Seeking Resources CLICK HERE.
M-Th 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday - Closed
Frequently Asked Questions
Did You Know?
We are excited to tell you about a brand new set of communication tools the District and all schools will be using next school year to better communicate with our families, staff and the community. We will begin using the Blackboard suite of communication tools including new district and school websites that will be mobile adaptive, a new custom branded mobile app with parent/guardian alert and notification features, and a new mass notification tool that will allow for faster communication from our school to your inbox, mobile device and phone. Look for new notifications and websites starting in August!