Web Accessibility Statement
Colorado Springs School District 11 (D11) is committed to ensuring that our web environment is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. As a community, we work together toward meeting and exceeding accessibility standards as defined by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA of the World Wide Web Consortium - Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
We are updating our website to bring it into compliance with the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA.
The measures we are taking include the following:
- Organizing content.
- Using section headings.
- Adding alternative text for images.
- Making link text descriptive.
- Providing ongoing accessibility training to content contributors.
- Conducting quality assurance checks to ensure we are making continuous progress toward compliance.
- Addressing additional features and functionality with our website provider.
Please note that some pages on the D11 website contain links to third-party sites. D11 is not responsible for the online content or accessibility of third-party sites, which do not relate to D11 programs, services and activities.
If you have any accessibility related questions or concerns, please contact our Webmaster at email@example.com.
Additional web accessibility resources may be found at W3C Web Accessibility Initiation: https://www.w3.org/WAI/